The EDX Anaplasma Run Control has been calibrated using digital PCR and used to monitor the presence of Anaplasma phagocytophilum DNA. Routine use of the Run Controls allow laboratories to evaluate the day-to-day and lot-to-lot variation of their molecular assay and test for operator proficiency.
- Calibrated with digital droplet PCR
- High quality matrix to ensure lot-to-lot reproducibility
- Synthetic Matrix
- 24 month shelf life from date of manufacture
- 24 hour stability when stored at 2-8°C
- Anaplasma phagocytophilum DNA
Schedule delivery—Now available with online ordering.
Refer to exactdiagnostics.com or the product insert (IFU) of currently available lots for specific analyte and stability claims.
Use the filters below to refine results!
Unassayed external control to monitor the absence of Anaplasma phagocytophilum, Babesia microti, Bartonella quintana, Borrelia burgdorferi, Ehrlichia chaffeensis, Enterovirus (EV) Coxsackievirus A9, HSV-1, HSV-2, and VZV for various molecular assays. (5 x 1.0 mL)