Bio-Rad is committed to continuously evaluating and examining its products, services, and infrastructure to ensure that they continuously accommodate Cybersecurity needs as the market and risks keep changing and evolving. This is an on-going effort, and we are open to discuss Cybersecurity issues with clients – our true partners – in order to meet their evolving needs and for facing the Cybersecurity frontier together.
We have established a Product Cybersecurity Center of Excellence (PC-CoE) to manage and lead all aspects of Bio-Rad’s product Cybersecurity program that include development and deployment of:
- Cybersecurity Design and Risk Management
- Patch and Incident Management
- Third-party software solutions
Vulnerability Disclosure Program
We address and reduce cybersecurity risks using robust, multifaceted methods, including accepting input from a broad array of responsible external security researchers with different skills and perspectives who help identify and confidentially report certain vulnerabilities in our products, services, or infrastructure.
- Remote Code Execution (RCE)
- SQL injection
- XML External Entity Injection (XXE)
- Authentication or authorization flaws
- Server-side request forgery
- Privilege Escalation
- Sensitive information leaks
- Credential leaks
- Cross-site scripting (XSS)
- Cross-site request forgery (CSRF)
- Mixed-content scripts
- Vulnerabilities that could cause damage to our system or data
Find phone numbers and customer service emails on our Contact Us page.