Use these Hard-Shell Plates for reliable performance in all PCR and real-time PCR applications. This PCR plate also features a user-readable 7-digit barcode for convenient database tracking and white wells to provide increased fluorescent signal strength. The patented two-component design is specifically engineered to withstand the stresses of thermal cycling.
Additional benefits include:
- Superior stability and flatness allow precise positioning and robotic handling
- Sturdy plate design is ideal for heat sealing methods
- Warp-resistant feature provides durability during automation, high-speed centrifugation, and storage (even at –80°C)
- User-readable bar code for convenient sample tracking in high-throughput settings
- Black alphanumeric labeling for easy well identification
- Footprint and well spacing designed to match ANSI/SBS standard dimensions
- Composition helps prevent DNA binding
- Polypropylene resin allows superior well-to-well uniformity for reliable and reproducible real-time qPCR results
- Certified to be free of DNase, RNase, and human genomic DNA
- Maximum volume is up to 200 μl
This plate is also available with the clear-well option (HSP-9901).
|Microplate Dimensions||Hard-Shell® Low-Profile 96-Well Skirted PCR Plates (HSP-9xxx)|
|Length at base plane||127.76 mm|
|Width at base plane||85.48 mm|
|Height overall||16.06 mm|
|Well depth||14.81 mm|
|Well diameter at opening||5.46 mm|
|Well diameter at bottom of conical section||2.64 mm|
|Well volume||200 μl|
|Well spacing||9.00 mm|
|Left edge to well A1||14.38 mm|
|Top edge to well A1||11.24 mm|
|Left edge to H12||113.38 mm|
|Top edge to H12||74.24 mm|
Additional Plate Formats Available
- Color-coded skirted plates with white-well option for increased fluorescent signal strength — available in white (HSP-9655), black (HSP-9665), blue (HSP-9635), and green (HSP-9645) shells.
- Color-coded skirted plates with clear-well option — available in white (HSP-9601), red (HSP-9611), yellow (HSP-9621), blue (HSP-9631), green (HSP-9641), and black (HSP-9661) shells
- Black shell/black well plate option (HSP-9666)
In addition to Hard-Shell® low-profile thin-wall 96-well skirted PCR plates, Bio-Rad offers a range of hard-shell 96-well plates and other plastic consumables to suit your PCR needs.
200 x 20 µl reactions, 2 ml (2 x 1 ml), 2x qPCR mix, contains dNTPs, iTaq DNA Polymerase, MgCl2, SYBR® Green I, enhancers, stabilizers, and a blend of passive reference dyes