Use these Hard-Shell Plates for reliable performance in all teaching applications involving PCR and real-time PCR. The patented* two-component design is specifically engineered to withstand the stresses of thermal cycling.
Additional benefits include:
- Compatibility with 384-well thermal cyclers and real-time PCR instruments
- Stability and flatness for precise positioning and robotic handling
- Sturdy plate design is ideal for heat-sealing methods
- Warp-resistant feature provides durability during automation, high-speed centrifugation, and storage (even at –80°C)
- Black alphanumeric labeling for easy well identification
- Footprint and well spacing designed to match ANSI/SBS standard dimensions
- Composition helps prevent DNA binding
- Polypropylene resin allows superior well-to-well uniformity for reliable and reproducible real-time qPCR results
- Certified to be free of DNase, RNase, and human genomic DNA
- Maximum volume up to 50 μl
* Hard-Shell plates are covered by one or more of the following U.S. patents or their foreign counterparts owned by Eppendorf AG: U.S. Patent Numbers 7,347,977; 6,340,589; and 6,528,302.