Request a Demo The NGC Scout 10 Chromatography System is designed for medium throughput labs. It has automated 10 ml/min pumps that provide accurate gradients for high-resolution separations for any application. This system may be used for creating automated buffer gradients with buffer blending for rapid condition scouting during purification of proteins.
The detection modules include an LED-based single light source for high-accuracy detection of protein with simultaneous conductivity measurements. The system also allows gradient separations at different pH values for rapid method development. Fractionated samples can be easily collected from analytical- to preparative-scale purifications using the NGC Fraction Collector and BioFrac™ Fraction Collector. To learn more, watch the NGC system tour.
The NGC Scout 10 system includes:
- 1 NGC two-tier base frame
- 2 NGC F10 pump modules for a flow rate of 0.001–10 ml/min at 3,650 psi (252 bar, 25.2 MPa)
- 1 NGC mixer module small (263 µl), includes an extension mixer barrel (750 µl)
- 1 NGC single-wavelength detector module for UV detection at 255 or 280 nm, includes tubing and fittings with conductivity monitor and one 5 mm flow cell
- 1 NGC sample inject valve (sample inject valve kit) for automated application of small sample volumes from sample loops or large sample volumes using an optional sample pump
- 1 NGC buffer blending valve module
- 1 NGC pH valve module, includes 1 NGC pH probe (Ag/AgCl)
- 1 integrated system touch screen
- 1 copy of ChromLab™ software for instrument control, data collection, and data analysis
- 1 documentation CD containing manuals for use with NGC systems
- 1 NGC buffer tray
- 1 NGC communication adaptor for connecting the BioFrac fraction collector
Features and Benefits of the NGC Scout 10 Chromatography System
A flexible, customizable chromatography system to suit both your application and workflow needs:
- The Guided Fluidics selection tool (patent pending) coupled with the Module Discovery system enables a single-click application-based system setup through automated module function recognition
- The Tier Rotate™ design allows optimal placement of valves and detectors to minimize the flow path
- Compact footprint – fits in a refrigerator
- Point-to-Plumb™ lighting shows the step-by-step LED-guided plumbing of the system
- Unique ChromLab software provides powerful system control, automated methods, and analysis options
Applications and Uses of Medium-Pressure Chromatography Systems
Preparative- to analytical-scale isolation, purification, and analysis of multiple types of molecules:
- Recombinant protein purification and refolding
- Monoclonal antibody purification
- Removal of viruses, protein preparations
- Analysis of plasma proteins for disease diagnosis
NGC modular components allow your chromatography system to meet both laboratory space and application requirements. As these requirements change, systems may be easily reconfigured and seamlessly upgraded with increased functionality, such as higher flow rates, more sophisticated detection capabilities, pH monitoring, column scouting, and buffer blending. Use the configurator tool to build the best system to fit your needs.
A PC controller enables easy communication with the workstation and peripheral devices. The controller includes the Windows 7 operating system, application software, a keyboard, mouse, and high-resolution flat-panel monitor.