Use the Quick Start Bradford protein assay kit 3 for one-step determination of protein concentration.
- Quick Start Bradford kits are available with either bovine serum albumin (BSA) or bovine γ-globulin (BGG) standards
- Protein assay standards are available in concentrated form or as a prediluted series of seven concentrations
|Bio-Rad Protein Assay Kit||Standard||Concentration||Packaging|
|Quick Start™ Bradford Kit 1
|BSA||2 mg/ml||5 x 2 ml tubes|
|Quick Start™ Bradford Kit 2
|BSA||0.125, 0.25, 0.5, 0.75, 1.0, 1.5, and 2.0 mg/ml||14 x 2 ml (2 tubes each)|
|Quick Start™ Bradford Kit 3
|BGG||2 mg/ml||5 x 2 ml tubes|
|Quick Start™ Bradford Kit 4
|BGG||0.125, 0.25, 0.5, 0.75, 1.0, 1.5, and 2.0 mg/ml||14 x 2 ml (2 tubes each)
- Quick Start Bradford 1x dye reagent (500-0205) and protein standard sets are also available separately
- Disposable cuvettes for protein assays
- SmartSpec™ Plus UV/visible spectrophotometer
Many detergents and basic protein buffers interfere with the Bradford assay; interference may be caused by chemical-protein or chemical-dye interactions. Refer to the list of compatible reagents for more information.