Use the Digital Disruptor Genie for powerful mechanical disruption of cells in samples from a wide range of sources including foodstuffs and environmental samples.
Features and Benefits
- Utilizes glass or zirconia-silica beads for cell disruption (0.1 mm for bacteria, 0.5 mm for fungal cells)
- May be used in a cold room; for most runs (≤ 3 min) samples may be prechilled and disruption carried out at room temperature
- Multiple modes of operation, timed, timed with speed alarm, continuous, continuous with speed alarm, and sleep
- Heating Thermoshaker (3594999) and iQ-Check Deep Well Microplates (3594900) for high-temperature cell lysis and DNA extraction
- iQ-Check PCR Detection Kits: