The iMark™ microplate absorbance reader offers reading speeds of 6 sec at single wavelength detection, onboard software capabilities including protocols for kinetic assays, a preprogrammed validation protocol, a built-in plate shaker, and a built-in thermal printer. The instrument can read flat-, U-, or V-bottom microplates or 8- or 12-well strip plates. It is provided with six filters (415–750 nm). In addition to the onboard software, the instrument is offered together with Microplate Manager® 6 software (PC or Mac) to control the reader in various detection modes and to analyze the data.
- Automatic control of detection, data formats, and analyses
- Data storage and reports for most complex photometric applications
- Easy configuration, storage, and application of customized protocols
- Proactive and prompt maintenance
- Comprehensive data analysis
- Accommodation of various validation protocols including installation qualification and operational qualification (IQ/OQ)