As a sterile, endotoxin-free solution, ProFlow Sort Grade Water is designed to provide the best sort results when combined with preservative-free ProFlow Sort Grade 8x Sheath Fluid on any S3 or S3e Cell Sorter.
Each lot is prepared by reverse osmosis, passed through fine carbon, deionized through two resin beds, serially filtered twice through 0.1 μm positively charged membranes, and poured into gamma-irradiated S3e Fluidic Containers.
- For step-by-step instructions, refer to the ProFlow Sort Grade Water Product Insert.
- ProFlow™ Sort Grade Water User Guide User Guide
Additional S3 and S3e Cell Sorter Consumables
- ProLine Universal Calibration Beads (1451086)
Check alignment performance and calculate sort drop delay on any S3 or S3e Cell Sorter
- ProFlow Sort Grade 8x Sheath Fluid, preservative-free (1451082)
Generate 160 L of 1x sterile sheath solution for use on any S3 or S3e Cell Sorter
- ProLine Rainbow Beads (1451085)
Test the sensitivity and linearity of any S3 or S3e Cell Sorter