Use the dual-chamber slides for fast, highly reproducible cell counts using the TC10 or TC20 automated cell counters.
- Counting parameters – range 5 x 104 – 1 x 107 cells/ml and 6 – 50 μm cell diameter
- Each chamber only requires 10 μl of suspended cells
- Volume counted in each chamber is 0.4 μl (equivalent to four 1 x 1 mm squares of a manual hemocytometer)
- Both chambers can be loaded prior to insertion
- Chambers labeled A and B, with arrow next to chamber indicating direction of slide insertion
The counting slides are disposable polygon plastic with a dual chamber composed of polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA). Each slide is 75 × 25 × 1.8 mm (W x D x H) with a chamber depth of 100 μm.
|Number of dual chamber slides||
|5 x 30||300||1450015|
|10 x 30||600||1450016|
|20 x 30||1,200||1450017|
|30 x 30||1,800||1450018|
|40 x 30||2,400||1450019|
|80 x 30||4,800||1450020|
- Trypan Blue, 5 x 1.5 ml, sufficient for 750 counts (1450021)
- Trypan Blue, 10 x 1.5 ml, sufficient for 1,500 counts (1450022)
The TC20 Automated Cell Counter is available with or without a printer.
TC20 Automated Cell Counter Quick Guide
TC20 Automated Cell Counter Instruction Manual