Bio-Rad Laboratories developed the ZDC Multiplex RT-PCR Assay (Research Use Only) for the simultaneous detection of Zika (ZIKV), dengue (DENV), and chikungunya (CHIKV) viral RNA. This assay has been wet-lab validated using Bio-Rad’s CFX96™ and Thermo Fisher Scientific’s ABI 7500 Real-Time PCR Detection Systems. The assay is also compatible with most qPCR systems with at least 4-channel multiplex capability.
The ZDC Multiplex RT-PCR Assay is a one-step RT-PCR assay for the multiplex detection of Zika, dengue, and chikungunya viral RNA by real-time PCR. The assay includes all the controls needed for reliable results, thus providing researchers with a robust tool to identify ZIKV, DENV, and CHIKV nucleic acids in RNA extracted from a wide range of sample types.
- Enough to perform 200 tests
- One-step procedure — RT + amplification are performed in a single tube
- 3-plex assay for the simultaneous detection of ZIKV, DENV (DENV1, DENV2, DENV3, and DENV4), and CHIKV RNA
- Internal control included for use as a fourth target in the multiplex assay
- Wet-lab validated on the CFX96 Touch and ABI 7500 Real-Time qPCR Systems
- Compatible with the most popular qPCR systems on the market
- Compatible with RNA extracted from multiple starting materials (serum, plasma, serum-free body fluids, cerebrospinal fluids, and mosquitoes)
- High-standard GMP manufacturing procedures for the key components of the kit
- RNase P assays for internal sample controls; specifically designed for 5-plex experiments on CFX96 and ABI 7500 Real-Time qPCR Systems