Unity Software Solutions
Unity helps laboratories around the world optimize QC practices and make decisions in real time with tools
to create QC strategies and
Peer Reporting Program
The Unity Interlaboratory Peer Program provides a cost-effective opportunity to compare and improve QC performance by utilizing data generated from thousands of laboratories worldwide.
Lyphochek Tumor Marker Plus Control is a lyophilized, human serum-based control that is designed to monitor the precision of tumor marker testing procedures in clinical labs. This multi-analyte control features 24 routine and esoteric cancer antigens and popular tumor markers. The product is provided in lyophilized form for ease of storage and increased stability, and it offers additional analytes compared to the liquid control.
Lyphochek Tumor Marker Plus Control offers a comprehensive menu of cancer antigens and tumor marker analytes designed to cover a variety of cancer-related disease states, and it can be used on most major testing platforms for cancer screening. The control is available in three levels. Multiple levels allow for monitoring of test system reliability.
Order Online—Reserve Your Lots Today
QC Lot reservation and schedule delivery—Now available with online ordering.
- Consolidated menu of analytes—Contains more than 20 serum proteins and analytes, including cancer antigens and Ferritin for monitoring clinical tumor marker testing
- Patient-like material—Lyophilized, human serum-based control
- Multiple levels—Trilevel control offers increased assay range monitoring
- Extensive value assignment listings—Allows for use across major immunoassay platforms to help consolidate and streamline workflows
- Ease of use—Can be easily stored and offers increased stability
- Long shelf life—Reduces crossover studies which helps simplify workflow
Storage & Stability
|2 mL||14 day reconstituted stability at 2-8°C for most analytes||3 year shelf life at 2-8°C||1, 2, 3 & Trilevel MiniPak||Standard vial|
- Alphafetoprotein (AFP)
- CA 15-3
- CA 19-9
- CA 27.29
- CA 50*
- CA 72-4*
- CA 125
- Carcinoembryonic Antigen (CEA)
- Cyfra 21-1*
- hCG-β Subunit
- Neuron Specific Enolase (NSE)*
- PSA (Free)
- PSA (Total)
- Thyroglobulin (Tg)
*International Use Only. Not available for diagnostic use in the United States.
1 No claim is made for expected values or stability
Refer to My eInserts or the package insert (IFU) of currently available lots for specific analyte and stability claims.
Application & Use
This product should be treated the same as patient specimens and used in accordance with the instructions accompanying the instrument, kit, or reagent.
Using a volumetric pipette or equivalent, reconstitute each vial with 2.0 mL of distilled or deionized water. Replace the stopper and allow this product to stand for approximately 15 minutes swirling occasionally. Gently swirl the vial several times to ensure homogeneity. After each use, promptly replace the stopper and return to 2-8°C storage.
If the reconstituted product has been stored refrigerated, allow it to reach room temperature (18°C to 25°C) before use. Before sampling, gently swirl the vial several times. If the reconstituted product has been stored frozen, allow it to reach room temperature (18°C to 25°C) before use. Before sampling, gently swirl the vial several times to ensure homogeneity.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Room temperature: 18°C to 25°C
- Refrigerator temperature: 2-8°C
- Freezer temperature: -20°C to -70°C/-20°C to -50°C for 2.5 mL vial
Use the filters below to refine results!