Liquichek AMH Control is a liquid, assayed quality control serum with clinically significant levels for monitoring the precision of the ovarian reserve test procedures.
- Liquid; for convenience to reduce handling errors
- Three level control targeted at low, medium and high clinically-relevant ranges
- Access to the Unity Interlaboratory Program, powerful and reliable quality control data management
- Human serum based to more closely resemble a patient sample
- 26 month shelf life at -20ºC to -70°C
- 14 day thawed-opened stability at 2-8°C
|Refer to myeinserts.com or the package insert of currently available lots for specific analyte and stability claims.
Use the filters below to refine results!