Liquid, serum based control, available in barcoded, load-and-go tube configuration, includes a comprehensive analyte menu for monitoring the precision of immunoassay and therapeutic drug monitoring tests.
- Simplify your QC workflow with load-and-go efficiency and robust data management
- Barcode label includes a unique sample identifier that provides traceability
- Easy upload of XML value assignment eliminates manual data input and prevents transcription errors
- Access Unity data management program and large peer groups for greater confidence in patient results
- Liquid, human serum based
- 28 month shelf life at –20°C to –70°C
- 14 day on-board stability at 2–8°C*
- 10 day open-vial stability at 2–8°C
To learn more visit: www.qcnet.com/inteliq
|Import value assignment data to the analyzer with Bio-Rad's proprietary format for embedded data security.
*Refer to My eInserts or the package insert (IFU) of currently available lots for specific analyte and stability claims.
Use the filters below to refine results!