Liquid control available in barcoded, load-and-go tube configuration, designed to monitor the precision of immunology assays. Comprehensive menu of serum proteins, including Rheumatoid Factor
- Simplify your QC workflow with load-and-go efficiency and robust data management
- Barcode label includes a unique sample identifier that provides traceability
- Easy upload of XML value assignment eliminates manual data input and prevents transcription errors
- Access to Unity data management program and large peer groups for greater confidence in patient results
- Liquid, human serum based
- 2 year shelf life at -20°C to -70°C
- 30 day open-vial stability at 2–8°C for most analytes
To learn more visit: www.qcnet.com/inteliq
|¹Endogenous levels only.
|Import value assignment data to the analyzer with Bio-Rad's proprietary format for embedded data security.|
|Please refer to the package insert for platform-specific stability and performance claims. Refer to myeinserts.com or the package insert of currently available lots for specific analyte and stability claims.|
Use the filters below to refine results!