Liquid control, available in InteliQ barcoded, load-and-go tubes, for monitoring the precision of Homocysteine test procedures. Assayed values are available for chemistry and immunoassay systems
- Simplify your QC workflow with load-and-go efficiency and robust data management
- InteliQ barcode label includes a unique sample identifier that provides traceability
- Easy upload of XML value assignment eliminates manual data input and prevents transcription errors
- Access Unity data management program and large peer groups for greater confidence in patient results
- 3 year shelf life at -20°C to -70°C
- 30 day open-vial stability at 2-8°C
To learn more visit: www.qcnet.com/inteliq
|Import value assignment data to the analyzer with Bio-Rad's proprietary format for embedded data security.
|Please refer to the package insert for platform-specific stability and performance claims. Refer to myeinserts.com or the package insert of currently available lots for specific analyte and stability claims.
Use the filters below to refine results!