Our unskirted Multiplate™ 48-Well PCR Plates are constructed of polypropylene for low protein binding and are easily cut with scissors if less than a whole plate is needed. These PCR microplates are compatible with older Bio-Rad thermal cyclers and systems, the T100™, C1000 Touch™, and S1000™ Thermal Cyclers, and CFX Real-Time PCR Detection Systems. Use the PCR Plastics Selector to determine individual plate compatibility with other instruments.
Features and Benefits of 48-Well PCR Plates
- Unskirted plates are available in both high-profile and low-profile heights, permitting compatibility with all styles of thermal cyclers and real-time PCR systems
- Low-profile plates are compatible with all CFX Systems
- High-profile plates are only compatible with deep-well blocks in the CFX96 Touch™ Real-Time PCR Detection System
- Compatible with a wide variety of sealing systems
- Plates are free of DNase, RNase, and human DNA
The semi-automated PX1 PCR Plate Sealer delivers reliable uniform sealing of a range of seal types on different styles of microplates. This programmable sealer minimizes sample evaporation and provides consistency.
- PCR Plastic Consumables
- PCR Reagents and qPCR Reagents
- Thermal Cyclers for PCR
- Real-Time PCR Detection Systems
Use the filters below to refine results!