Bio-Rad's product menu includes assays for blood screening and diagnostic testing for Hepatitis B, including detection of both surface antigen and antibody, as well as nucleocapsid core antibody.
- ImageGS HBsAg EIA 3.0GS HBsAg EIA 3.0 is an enzyme immunoassay using a mouse monoclonal antibody to detect hepatitis B surface antigen in human serum, plasma, and cadaveric serum specimens. It can be used to screen blood products.
- ImageGS HBsAg Confirmatory Assay 3.0The GS HBsAg Confirmatory Assay 3.0 allows confirmatory neutralization of HBsAg EIA 3.0 reactive specimens with a human antibody to hepatitis B surface antigen (anti-HBsAg)
- ImageMONOLISA Anti-HBc EIAEnzyme immunoassay for the detection of total antibodies to hepatitis B nucleocapsid core antigen (anti-HBc) in human serum and plasma
- ImageMONOLISA Anti-HBc IgM EIAEnzyme immunoassay for the detection of IgM antibodies to hepatitis B nucleocapsid core antigen (HBc IgM) in human serum and plasma
- ImageMONOLISA Anti-HBs EIAEnzyme immunoassay for the qualitative and quantitative detection of total antibodies to hepatitis B surface antigen (anti-HBs) in human serum and EDTA or citrated plasma