The Platelia anti-SARS CoV-2 S IgG Quant is an immunoassay for the quantitative determination (BAU/mL) of anti-spike IgG antibodies to SARS-CoV-2. This assay is crucial for detecting the presence of IgG antibodies including neutralizing antibodies to SARS-CoV-2. The Platelia anti-SARS CoV-2 S IgG Quant can be used in identifying individuals with an adaptive immune response to SARS-CoV-2 indicating prior infection as well as monitor antibody response against SARS-CoV-2 following COVID-19 vaccination.
- High specificity (>99.7%)
- Excellent sensitivity allows for earlier identification of IgG seroconversion and reliable detection
- No cross-reactivity with most common respiratory viruses
- High correlation with Plaque Reduction Neutralization Test (99%)
- Detects Variants of Concern (Alpha, Beta, Gamma and Delta)
Convenient and Fast
- 96-well microplate testing with breakable strips
- Ready to use with colored reagents
- Visual control of sample dilution and reagent addition
Accurate Quantification & Standardized Results
- Numerical results calibrated to the WHO International Standard
- Accurate quantitative IgG antibody results in BAU/mL support long-term COVID-19 management
- Standardized quantitative assay allows for comparison of results across laboratories and reduction in interlaboratory variations
Sensitive Detection of Anti-Spike IgG Antibodies
The Platelia anti-SARS-CoV-2 S IgG Quant assay uses the trimeric format of the spike protein (S1 with its RBD and S2) to detect IgG antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 with potent neutralizing activity that might confer protective immunity.
The Platelia anti-SARS-CoV-2 S IgG Quant, a microplate-based format with breakable strips, can be flexibly adapted to labs who process samples manually (e.g., IPS/PW40/PR4100) or use the Bio-Rad EVOLIS family of instruments (ETP/EVOLIS). In addition, two kit sizes (1 plate/kit and 5 plates/kit) are available to accommodate your workload.
Validated for Serum and Plasma Specimen Testing
The Platelia anti-SARS-CoV-2 S IgG Quant assay, in a two-step format, is validated for the quantitative detection of IgG antibodies to the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein in human serum and plasma (EDTA, heparin, ACD, or citrate) specimens.
Use the filters below to refine results!
Quantitative in vitro diagnostic test, in a two-step format, for the detection of IgG antibodies to the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein in human serum and plasma (EDTA, heparin, ACD, or citrate) specimens (96 tests).
Quantitative in vitro diagnostic test, in a two-step format, for the detection of IgG antibodies to the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein in human serum and plasma (EDTA, heparin, ACD, or citrate) specimens (480 tests).
R7 sample diluent for Platelia anti-SARS-CoV-2 S IgG Quant assay. Package of two vials, 50 mL each.