PureBlu™ Nuclear Staining Dyes are designed to specifically stain the nuclei of cells in fixed and unfixed samples for fluorescence microscopy and cell imaging applications.
Based on the well-recognized DAPI and Hoechst 33342 chemistries, PureBlu Dyes are offered in a ready-to-reconstitute, high-purity powder format. PureBlu DAPI and PureBlu Hoechst 33342 Dyes are both ready to use after a single dilution — no weighing required.
Resuspend one tube of PureBlu Dye Powder in 500 µl of deionized H2O and dilute to
50 ml in PBS/media to prepare the working solution (PureBlu DAPI, 1 µg/ml (0.03 mM);
PureBlu Hoechst 33342, 1.1 µg/ml (0.02 mM)).
- High purity formulation for quality results in challenging experiments
- Pre-aliquoted powder format eliminates time-consuming weighing steps
- Convenient format allows you to generate working solution with only one dilution step after resuspension
- Compatible with multicolor experiments
- Nuclear staining
- Microscopy and cell imaging
- Multicolor experiments