PureBlu™ Nuclear Staining Dyes are designed to specifically stain the nuclei of cells in fixed and unfixed samples for fluorescence microscopy and cell imaging applications.
Based on the well-recognized DAPI and Hoechst 33342 chemistries, PureBlu Dyes are offered in a ready-to-reconstitute, high-purity powder format. PureBlu DAPI and PureBlu Hoechst 33342 Dyes are both ready to use after a single dilution — no weighing required.
Features and Benefits of PureBlu Nuclear Staining Dyes
- High purity formulation for quality results in challenging experiments
- Pre-aliquoted powder format eliminates time-consuming weighing steps
- Convenient format allows you to generate working solution with only one dilution step after resuspension
- Compatible with multicolor experiments
Applications and Uses of PureBlu Nuclear Staining Dyes
- Nuclear staining
- Microscopy and cell imaging
- Multicolor experiments
Use the filters below to refine results!