ReadiLink Antibody Labeling Kits offer easy fluorescence conjugations for microscale volumes. Quickly label your antibody of interest in two easy steps with the unique chemistry of ReadiLink Dyes.
Each ReadiLink Dye includes succinimidyl esters that selectively react with primary amines to form a stable carboxamide bond. This bond ensures no dissociation between the fluorophore and antibody.
Benefits of ReadiLink Antibody Labeling Kits
- Save time with no purification column
- Conjugate your antibody in 2 easy steps
- Available in 10 different fluorophores with excitation wavelengths ranging from UV to infrared
ReadiLink Antibody Labeling Kits are ideal for flow cytometry and cell sorting applications.
Additional Products for Flow Cytometry
Bio-Rad also offers reagents and consumables to complete each step of flow cytometry experiments:
- Cell proliferation assays for flow cytometry — easily incorporate 1 of 5 cell proliferation assays into your multicolor experiment to monitor cell health or cell division
- Cell viability assays for flow cytometry — ready-to-use dead cell exclusion assays
- Primary antibodies — use high-quality monoclonal and polyclonal primary antibodies for applications ranging from stem cell, immunology, cell biology to veterinary research
Learn more about the features of the S3e™ Cell Sorter and its associated consumables and accessories.
Use the filters below to refine results!