Use Microseal 'B' adhesive seals for thermal cycling in thin-wall PCR plates.
- Suitable for unskirted or semi-skirted PCR plates and automated plate handlers
- Clear polyester film — ideal for use with real-time PCR detection systems
- The robust adhesive is effective from –40°C to 110°C.
- Free of DNase, RNase, and human DNA
- Microseal 'B' seals are available alone or included in the Optical Film Sealing Kit (MSO-1001)
- A variety of PCR Seals are available for use with 96-well and 384-well PCR plates.
Compatible with older thermal cyclers: Bio-Rad iQ series, Chromo4, and DNA Engine Opticon 2 instruments. For the best results with Opticon 2, use the optical compression pad or optical film sealing kit.
Download the Microseal 'B' adhesive seals instruction manual for full use directions, a sealing product comparison chart, and list of compatible microplates.