Bio-Plex Pro™ magnetic COOH beads are 6.5 µm magnetic, carboxylated beads that enable users to build their own multiplex assays for use with either magnetic- or vacuum-based wash stations. These beads are identical to the MagPlex microspheres, developed by Luminex Corporation, and are internally labeled with two fluorescent dyes for bead identification. The beads come in a 1 ml volume with 1.25 x 107 beads/ml.
The Bio-Plex® amine coupling kit (#171406001) provides a complete set of reagents for coupling proteins to the beads. For nucleic acid coupling refer to the instruction manual. The instruction manual for these products, bulletin 4110012, is only available online.
- Magnetic beads allow magnetic washing which simplifies plate processing, provides increased throughput, and results in decreased variability and increased reproducibility
- Compatible with both vacuum and magnetic wash stations
- Bio-Plex 200 system
- Bio-Plex 3D system
- Bio-Plex Pro wash station
- Bio-Plex Pro II wash station
- Bio-Plex MAGPIX Multiplex Reader
Additional bead regions are available with longer delivery times. Contact Bio-Rad Technical Support for more information.