Replace mineral oil with Chill-out Liquid Wax in thermal cyclers without heated lids.
- Chilled below 10°C the wax solidifies
- After cycling, wax layer prevents both aerosolization and spills
- Easy sample retrieval by penetration with a pipet tip
- Red color provides visibility
Chill-out Liquid Wax is not recommended for use with Microseal® 384-Well PCR Plates.
Chill-out Liquid Wax is available with a red color for visibility, or clear for fluorescence and other optical assays.
|Chill-out Liquid Wax Color||Volume||Catalog Number|
|Clear, optical grade||100 ml||CHO1411|
- Strip Cap Tool for PCR Plates and Tubes (ECT2000) for seating 8- and 12-cap strips
- Easy Cap™ Tool for capping and uncapping individual caps on PCR Plates and Tubes (ECT1000)
- 96-Place Racks for PCR Tubes and Plates, with covers in assorted colors (TRC0501) and white, autoclavable, conforming to ANSI/SBS standards and suitable for robotic handling (TRC9601)
- PCR Plastic Consumables including plates, tubes, cap strips, and other accessories
- PCR Seals
- Real-Time PCR Detection Systems
- Thermal Cyclers for PCR
- PCR Reagents & qPCR Reagents
- PCR Analysis Software
- Firmware & Software Updates
- PrimePCR™ PCR Primers & Assays