The NGC Column Switching Valve 10 ml enables connection of up to five columns, enabling quick and easy column scouting without the need to re-plumb the system.
This valve has an internal bypass mode that enables buffers to bypass the connected columns when priming or cleaning the system. The valve also has the ability to reverse the flow, which is ideal for column cleaning and certain applications.
The column switching valve has one inlet port, one outlet port, and five pairs of column connection ports. The column position can be changed manually or automatically within ChromLab™ Software.
The column switching valve has integrated pressure sensors that measure pre- and delta- column pressures. This protects columns and media from overpressure by triggering the pumps to stop or slow down.
Features and Benefits of the NGC Chromatography Column Switching Valve Module
- Features one inlet port, one outlet port, and five pairs of column connection ports
- Allows column position to be changed manually or automatically
- Includes integrated pressure sensors that protect the columns and media from overpressure
- Enables connection of up to five columns, enabling quick and easy column scouting without the need to re-plumb the system.
- Up to 3 column switching valves can be used, allowing up to 15 columns to be connected
The NGC™ Column Switching Valve 100 ml Module is available for use with F100 systems.
Other modules may be added to your NGC™ Medium-Pressure Chromatography System to increase functionality and automation. Plug in the NGC™ Mixer Module for homogenizing buffers and the sample pump module for accurate sample application.