Use the CFX Connect Real-Time PCR Detection System for two-target analysis. This package includes the CFX Connect Thermal Cycler Chassis, CFX Connect 96-Well Optical Reaction Module, SYBR® Green Supermix, 96-well PCR plates, and plate seals. The 96-well reaction module offers excellent thermal performance and uniformity across the entire block. Multiple data acquisition modes, including a fast-scan option, provide the flexibility to meet all your real-time PCR needs.
Features and Benefits
- Designed for control by remote personal computer (up to 4 CFX Systems)
- Detection of up to 2 targets per well, plus a channel dedicated to singleplex FRET
- Integrated solution for your SYBR® Green or EvaGreen and duplex experiments
- Thermal gradient feature that identifies optimal annealing temperature in a single run
- CFX Maestro Software and qbase+ Software for reliable validation, data analysis, and export of RDML files for conformance with MIQE guidelines
The CFX Connect Real-Time PCR Detection System features six independently controlled thermal electric units, providing even, precisely controlled temperatures at all times during the run, including ramping. The reduced mass of the honeycomb block provides fast ramping and reduced settling time (time to achieve thermal uniformity). The programmable thermal gradient feature allows a temperature gradient of up to 24°C across the reaction block at any step in a protocol.
The optical system, with three filtered LEDs and three filtered–photodiodes, collects data from all wells, detecting up to two targets per well. For single-color FAM, EvaGreen, and SYBR Green I assays, the fast-scan option reads single-channel fluorescence in all 96 wells in just 3 seconds. A separate channel with an LED filter–photodiode combination is dedicated to FRET singleplex experiments.
- CFX Connect Thermal Cycler Chassis
- CFX Connect 96-Well Optical Reaction Module
- USB cable
- CFX Maestro Software
- Instruction manual
- qbase+ Software license
- SsoAdvanced™ Universal SYBR® Green Supermix (1725270)
- Hard-Shell® Low-Profile Thin-Wall 96-Well Skirted PCR Plates (HSP9601)
- Microseal® 'B' Adhesive Seals (MSB1001)
The CFX Connect Real-Time PCR Detection System can be configured with other PCR instruments so that it can be software controlled. Instrument permutations allow up to four different CFX Connect, CFX96™, or CFX384™ Systems to be controlled by one PC. You can start the same experiment on all four instruments at once, or start a run on one instrument while another is running a different program.
Combine any two CFX Real-Time PCR Detection Systems with the CFX Automation System II, our robotic plate handler, to create a high-throughput, automated real-time PCR system with a compact footprint.
Service Plans and Validation Tools for CFX Systems
- Ensure that your real-time PCR systems are functioning optimally with Bio-Rad Expert Care Service; choose from several service plans to keep your CFX Automation System II running its best
- Certify system installation and validate system performance with CFX System IQ/OQ Services and CFX Automation System II IQ/OQ Services
- Verify the performance of your CFX Systems with Thermal Validation Services and the CFX Qualification Plates
- PX1™ PCR Plate Sealer
- PCR plastics optimized for CFX Real-Time PCR Detection Systems:
- CFX Maestro Software, Security Edition, for compliance with U.S. FDA 21 CFR Part 11 regulations
- Security Edition, for compliance with U.S. FDA 21 CFR Part 11 regulations
- CFX Qualification Plate for performance verification, 96-well (1845098)
- CFX Qualification Plate for performance verification, 384-well (1845099)
- Real-Time PCR Detection Systems
- PCR Reagents and qPCR Reagents
- PCR Plastic Consumables
- PCR Seals
- PCR Analysis Software
- CFX Connect Real-Time PCR Detection System Specifications Sheet
- Connect Real-Time PCR System Installation Quick Guide
- CFX Connect™ Real-Time PCR Detection System Instrument Guide Instruction Manual
- Real-Time PCR Applications Guide