Use the Bio-Plex Pro total ZAP-70 singleplex set for detecting phosphorylated ZAP-70 from cell lysates derived from cell culture or tissue samples.
This assay measures the total abundance of a target protein, regardless of its phosphorylation state and can be used to report the total concentration of a protein. In cases where phosphoprotein and total protein assays are offered, they must be run in different wells due to shared capture antibodies.
- Exceptional sensitivity (0.15–10 µg/well) and broad dynamic range
- Get started right away with the included assay quick guide
- Simplified assay processing with magnetic bead–based workflow to enable automation
- Coupled 6.5 µm magnetic beads
- Detection antibodies
The Bio-Plex Pro cell signaling reagent kit (171-304006M) is required for performing all phosphoprotein, total target, or housekeeping protein assays.
We also recommend using the appropriate cell lysates in all experiments.
Other Available Cell Signaling Assays
Other Assay Formats Available
Premixed all-in-one kits or custom Bio-Plex® x-Plex™ assays.
Compatible with these readers and wash stations:
- Bio-Plex® 200 or Luminex 200 system
- Bio-Plex® 3D or Luminex FLEXMAP 3D system
- Bio-Plex® MAGPIX™ or Luminex MAGPIX system
- Bio-Plex Pro™ wash stations
To learn more about performance characteristics or how to set up your cell signaling assays for optimal performance and sensitivity, refer to the documents listed below: