Bio-Plex Data Pro software combines multiple instrument runs to efficiently understand what your multiplex data says about your biological system.
Organize your data
Bio-Plex Data Pro is a true database application. Effortlessly organize large volumes of multiplex data.
- Combine xMAP data result files into easy-to-manage projects; merge data from up to 10 data runs
- Quickly label samples with all biologically relevant information for quick data set comparisons
- Easily sort and filter data
- Create error-free custom tables of any size for further processing in standard spreadsheets and statistical software
Automate your calculations
- Automate calculations with simple conservative statistics and select subgroups
- Quickly view your results in a finished state with little input and no need to perform extensive auditing of data
- Effortlessly change automated calculations to test new hypotheses or account for new insights
Visualize your results
- Quickly present results in a manner that is relevant to your research; instantly create scatter plots, box and whisker charts, bar graphs, and heat maps
- Instantly update graphs when new comparisons are desired or when different analysis options are applied
- Effortlessly create graphs without the need to copy and paste to Excel
- Zoom graphs to full screen
Click here to visit the Bio-Plex Software Resource page and get the latest software updates, information, and standard lot values.