Use the Gel Doc XR+ Imaging System for fast, easy, and accurate gel and blot imaging and analysis in the lab and classroom. The included Image Lab Software makes image acquisition and analysis simple, and it can save and recall all the steps in a workflow for repeatable and reproducible results.
The Gel Doc XR+ System is suitable for a wide range of applications with special accessories that preserve sample integrity for downstream research while ensuring user safety. System optimization is performed automatically at setup, to yield image data that are always accurate, reproducible, and free of imaging artifacts.
Features and Benefits of the Gel Doc XR+ Imaging System with Image Lab Software:
- Automated, hands-off routines that require no training
- Comprehensive, automated, quantitative analysis of protein and DNA samples in seconds
- Reports with customized and organized data
- Quick publication-quality results
- Focused images at all times, regardless of zoom level or sample position
- Appropriate, automatic, and consistent flat fielding correction of image data for every application
- Automatic correction of imaging artifacts
Note: Use the optional XcitaBlue kit if performing SYBR® Safe DNA applications, because the UV to blue conversion screen allows you to visualize DNA samples while protecting against UV damage.