This item has been replaced by ProLine™ Universal Calibration Beads (1451086).
ProLine Calibration Beads are optimized and required to verify the alignment performance and determine the drop delay on the S3 and S3e Cell Sorters with 488 or 488/561 nm lasers. Each bottle contains a single population of ready-to-use fluorescent beads.
- Bypass the dilution step with ready-to-use fluorescent beads
- Perform both alignment and sort drop delay with one reagent in less than 5 minutes
- Achieve automated alignment verification and sort drop delay determination with ProSort™ Software
Each lot of ProLine Calibration Beads has an associated bead lot file. Prior to using a new lot, download the associated bead lot file from the table below and then import the file into ProSort Software.
To download and import a new bead lot file, follow the instructions below.
|1.||Double click on your bead lot from the table below.|
|2.||Save the file to the S3 or S3e desktop or on a thumb drive.|
|3.||Double click on the ProSort Software icon.|
|4.||Log in to ProSort Software as an administrator user.|
|5.||Select Administration tab > Edit QC Criteria.|
|6.||Click to import the new bead lot file. Select the new bead lot file and click open.|
The new bead lot is now saved in ProSort Software and added to the bead lot dropdown menu for future use.
For step-by-step instructions to ensure that ProLine Calibration Beads are prepared for optimal use, refer to the ProLine Calibration Beads Product Insert.
Additional S3 and S3e Cell Sorter Consumables
- ProFlow™ Sort Grade 8x Sheath Fluid, preservative-free (1451082)
Generate 160 L of 1x sterile sheath solution for use on any S3 or S3e Cell Sorter
- ProFlow Sort Grade Water (1451083)
Obtain optimal sort results with this sterile, endotoxin-free solution
- ProLine Rainbow Beads (1451085)
Test the sensitivity and linearity of any S3 or S3e Cell Sorter
- ProLine Universal Calibration Beads (1451086)
Check alignment performance and calculate sort drop delay on any S3 or S3e Cell Sorter
Do not freeze.