Macro-Prep DEAE weak anion exchange support was developed using a macroporous methacrylate polymer and meets the demands of analytical, semipreparative, and process-scale applications.
This rigid, macroporous, hydrophilic 50 µm support provides exceptional capacity, resolution, and throughput in a chemically and mechanically stable form. Macro-Prep DEAE operates well at low and medium pressures and exhibits minimal volume changes in response to variations in pH or ionic strength. It can be sanitized with NaOH and chaotropic agents and can be autoclaved. Macro-Prep DEAE provides consistent and reproducible results. Advantages include:
- High capacity for biomolecules
- High resolution of complex biological mixtures
- Rigid polymer matrix that allows high flow rates at moderate pressures
- Hydrophilic matrix that reduces nonspecific binding
- Macroporous beads that enhance access to ionic sites
- High chemical, mechanical, and thermal stability
Use the filters below to refine results!