CFX Loyalty Program
Earn a free one-year service contract on your CFX System.
Choose the CFX Opus Real-time PCR System for the reliability you depend on from Bio-Rad with improved connectivity and performance for your modern lab.
The CFX Opus System is the next evolution in qPCR from Bio-Rad. With improved thermal performance and our proprietary, accurate optical shuttle system, your data will be more consistent than ever. A sleek, modern design includes a refreshed and easy-to-use interface with new connectivity options and features.
In addition to ethernet compatibility, the CFX Opus System can connect directly to Wi-Fi for completely wireless operation and data retrieval. The CFX Opus System is capable of stand-alone operation and direct data transfer to a USB device, or it can be connected to a computer.
With internet connectivity, the CFX Opus System can be programmed to send your data and notifications directly to your email or local networked drive, enabling easy access by collaborators or from other network-connected locations.
CFX Opus is available in three different block configurations: CFX Opus 96 for most general qPCR applications, CFX Opus 384 for larger throughput needs, and CFX Opus Deepwell with larger volumes up to 125 µl.
Features and Benefits
- Quick system set up — easy installation and factory-calibrated optics
- Our best thermal uniformity and accuracy to date
- Offers Wi-Fi connectivity and BR.io cloud platform analysis tools
- Sensitive modern touch screen — responsive even with double gloves
- Updated interface is easier to use and more intuitive than ever
- Uniform optical system free of regular calibration requirements
- Audit and e-signature compatibility with CFX Maestro Security Edition Software
- Available in 96-well (5-color detection) and 384-well (4-color detection) formats
Applications and Uses
- Gene expression without requiring ROX
- End-point analysis for sequence detection
- Protein thermal shift assays
- Assay optimization with thermal gradient
CFX Maestro Software Works Seamlessly with PrimePCR Assays and Panels
The expert design and wet-lab validation of all PrimePCR Assays ensure optimal assay performance. The integration of CFX Maestro Software with PrimePCR Assays aids in the analysis and interpretation of experimental results.
- Begin analyzing data in a single step by importing target, reference, and control information from a PrimePCR run file directly into CFX Maestro Software
- Combine data from multiple plates into a gene study to rapidly screen large numbers of targets or samples
- Use powerful data visualization tools, such as hierarchical clustering and color-matched expression levels, to identify individual targets or clusters to consider for further investigation
Service Plans and Validation Tools for CFX Systems, Thermal Cyclers, and Real-Time PCR Instruments
- The Bio-Rad Expert Care Service Program offers various service plans to keep your systems functioning optimally
- CFX System IQ/OQ Services and CFX Automation System II IQ/OQ Services certify system installation and validate system performance
- Thermal Validation Services test temperature accuracy and uniformity
- The CFX Qualification Plate quickly and easily verifies the performance of your CFX Real-Time PCR Detection Systems
CFX Opus 384 System: 2.5
CFX Opus Deepwell System: 2.5
CFX Opus 384 System: 2
CFX Opus Deepwell System: 2
±0.3 well-to-well after 10 sec of arrival at target
CFX Opus Deepwell System:
±0.4 well-to-well after 10 sec of arrival at target
CFX Opus 384 System: 5 filtered LEDs
CFX Opus Deepwell System: 6 filtered LEDs
CFX Opus 384 System: 5 filtered photodiodes
CFX Opus Deepwell System: 6 filtered photodiodes
CFX Opus 384 System: 450–650
CFX Opus Deepwell System: 450–684
CFX Opus 384 System: 515–690
CFX Opus Deepwell System: 515–730
CFX Opus 384 System: 1–30 (5–30 recommended)
CFX Opus Deepwell System: 10-125
Use the filters below to refine results!
96-well, 5-color plus FRET, network-connected real-time PCR detection system, includes CFX Opus 96 base unit, cables
384-well, 4-color plus FRET, network-connected real-time PCR detection system, includes CFX Opus 384 base unit, cables
Large volume 96-well, 5-color plus FRET, network-connected real-time PCR detection system, includes CFX Opus 96 instrument, cables. Does not include software.