SingleShot Cell Lysis RT-qPCR Kits provide a complete and fast solution for the generation of lysates from cell cultures, optimized for downstream one step or two step quantitative PCR (qPCR) reactions, without an RNA purification step.
Kits are available in SYBR Green or probe chemistries. A cell lysis kit is also offered as a stand-alone option.
All kits offer the following key benefits:
- Cell lysate from 10 to 100,000 cells ready in 20 minutes
- Complete removal of genomic DNA while preserving RNA integrity
- Optimal accuracy and linear dynamic range of qPCR data across genes
- Results comparable to using purified RNA, including dynamic range
- Validated with PrimePCR Assays and Panels
- SingleShot RNA Control ensures optimal cell and lysate inputs
Choose the Right Kit for Your Needs
|SingleShot Kit||Features||Product Options|
|Cell Lysis One-Step RT-qPCR Kits||
100 reactions (1725095)
100 reactions (1725070)
|Cell Lysis Two-Step RT-qPCR Kits||
100 reactions (1725085)
100 reactions (1725090)
|Cell Lysis Kits||100 reactions (1725080)
500 reactions (1725081)
Simple, short, minimal hands-on protocol is suitable for automation and provides a high-throughput solution.
Grow cells to desired density, transfer up to 105 cells to wells of a PCR plate, add lysis solution, and incubate at room temperature for 10 minutes.
Heat for 5 minutes at 37°C and then for 5 minutes at 75°C. The lysate is ready for RT-qPCR or can be stored for future use.
Cell Lines Validated for Use with the SingleShot Cell Lysis RT-qPCR Kits
All SingleShot Cell Lysis RT-qPCR Kits have been validated for use with a number of common human and rodent cell lines, such as all types of adherent and suspension cells, including but not limited to:
|A549||Adherent||H. sapiens, lung carcinoma|
|HeLa||Adherent||H. sapiens, cervical adenocarcinoma|
|HepG2||Adherent||H. sapiens, liver carcinoma|
|NIH/3T3||Adherent||M. musculus, embryonic fibroblast|
|MCF-7||Adherent||H. sapiens, epithelial, adenocarcinoma|
|NCI-H1975||Adherent||H. sapiens, lung adenocarcinoma|
|K-562||Suspension||H. sapiens, chronic myelogenous leukemia|
|HEK 293||Suspension||H. sapiens, kidney|
|Jurkat||Suspension||H. sapiens, T lymphocyte|
|PC-12||Suspension||R. norvegicus, pheochromocytoma, adrenal|
|HepRG||Primary-like||H. sapiens, hepatocytes|
- SingleShot Probes Kit Instruction Manual
- SingleShot SYBR Green Kit Instruction Manual
- SingleShot SYBR Green One-Step Kit Instruction Manual
- SingleShot Probes One-Step Kit Instruction Manual
- SingleShot Cell Lysis Kit Instruction Manual
iTaq™ Universal One-Step Reaction Mix
SsoAdvanced™ Universal Supermix
Use the filters below to refine results!
Pkg of 1, kit includes 5 ml (1 x 5 ml) of cell lysis buffer, 100 µl of proteinase K solution, and 100 µl of DNase solution, for 100 x 50 µl reactions.