Contact an Expert
We can help you.
The Bio-Plex 200 system is a suspension array system which offers protein and nucleic acid researchers a reliable multiplex assay solution that permits analysis of up to 100 biomolecules in a single sample.
Included System Components
- Array reader — combines 2 lasers, high-throughput fluidics, and real-time digital signal processing to distinguish up to 100 different color-coded bead sets, each representing a different assay
- Microplate platform — automates the reading of 96-well plates, yielding up to 9,600 data points in about 35 min
- Calibration and validation kits — system tools for daily calibration of signal output and for IQ/OQ and monthly validation of the primary performance parameters of the reader
- Bio-Plex MCV plate IV — maintenance, calibration, and validation (MCV) plate customized for hands-free startup, shutdown, and performance testing
- PC and monitor — includes Windows 10 operating system, Bio-Plex Manager, Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Reader software, and a 17" flat-screen monitor"
- Bio-Plex Manager software — controls the instrument, data acquisition, and data analysis for superior curve fitting, statistics reporting, and charting features, without requiring the exporting or importing of files
- Bio-Plex SNP Manager™ data analysis utility — simple-to-use data analysis tool for nucleic acid applications
Bio-Plex Quick Tip Videos
Bio-Plex Quick Tips — Planning for Assay Success Part 1
Bio-Plex Quick Tips — Planning for Assay Success Part 2
Bio-Plex Quick Tips — Planning for Assay Success Part 3
Use the filters below to refine results!