Amplichek STI is a quality control for use with nucleic acid assays detecting common pathogens causing sexually transmitted infections (STI).
- Liquid format provides ease of use
- 2 year shelf-life at -20 to -70°C
- Single use packaging reduces risk of contamination
- Controls both extraction and amplification assay steps
- Positive level contains inactivated bacteria and cell lines containing high risk HPV genotypes 16, 18 and 68
- Negative level contains HPV negative cell lines required for compatibility with some STI assays
Use the filters below to refine results!