On This Page
|Introduction||AAV Viral Titer Workflow Solution||Assays and Design Engine||Resources||Contact an Expert|
Developing effective and reproducible gene therapies while ensuring safety and effectiveness in patients is complex, and there is no room for error. Bio-Rad’s portfolio of Droplet Digital PCR (ddPCR) products for AAV Gene Therapy utilize the precision and sensitivity of ddPCR technology and work seamlessly with each other, offering a complete ddPCR workflow solution to check the quality of your therapeutic product.
AAV Viral Titer Workflow Solution
Bio-Rad's complete AAV Viral Titer Workflow Solution offers custom and ready-to-order ddPCR Assays, an optimized protocol to help you start, all reagents and consumables required for an end-to-end ddPCR workflow, instrument platforms, including the QX ONE ddPCR System — our flagship system expertly designed for Biopharma manufacturing, and software packages that enable regulatory compliance. When used together, these products deliver a precise and convenient solution to help you validate the quality of your therapeutic product with confidence.
Assays and Design Engine
ddPCR Assays for AAV Viral Titer
Bio-Rad’s Droplet Digital PCR (ddPCR) Assays for AAV viral titer utilize the precision and sensitivity of ddPCR technology to deliver an absolute count of AAV vector genome copies in your sample. These assays can be ordered through the Cell and Gene Therapy Design Engine and come in two varieties:
- Custom ddPCR Cell and Gene Therapy Assays generated for target gene of interest
- Ready-to-order ddPCR Expert Design Assays for common viral vector and plasmid
Cell and Gene Therapy Design Engine
The Cell and Gene Therapy Design Engine helps you designs custom ddPCR Cell and Gene Therapy Assays for your target gene of interest (Gene of Interest Assays), and it provides a menu of ready-to-order ddPCR Expert Design Assays for common viral vector and plasmid elements (Vector Backbone Assays). A key part of Bio-Rad's AAV Viral Titer Workflow Solution, the design engine offers quick and robust assay design in minutes, saving you valuable time so you can focus on other important experiments.
QX ONE Droplet Digital PCR System
- Walk-away operation with integrated ddPCR workflow and 5-plate capacity
- Advanced multiplexing capability with 4 four color channels
- Easy to use with large onboard touchscreen using simple run setup
- Regulatory compliance enabled by QX ONE Software, Regulatory Edition
Vericheck ddPCR Mycoplasma Detection Kit
- Verify mycoplasma presence/absence with absolute quantification
- Reduce plate-to-plate and user-to-user variability, giving highly reproducible results
- Lower cross reactivity with related species, providing low, false-positive results