Service and Repair Warranty
Our teams of experts are committed to ensuring that your Bio-Rad lab equipment performs flawlessly.
Bio-Rad provides the stability and support you need to keep your equipment running at peak performance, with the added benefit of extended instrument life. Our experienced team of scientists and engineers provide on-call and on-site product application support and factory and on-site product services. We offer many industry standard support plans and the flexibility to design a custom plan for you, if one of our standard offerings does not meet all of your needs. Only Bio-Rad's long-term commitment to the scientific community makes this possible.
Instrument Support Includes:
- Instrument Installation: For instruments requiring installation, a trained Field Service Engineer will provide the on-site service necessary to ensure proper installation. This will include assembly, set-up, and testing.
- Certificate of Thermal Validation: We provide professional thermal validation on select instrumentation. Bio-Rad utilizes MTAS (Mobile Temperature Acquisition System) which is traceable to NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology). A "Certificate of Thermal Validation" will be provided.
- Installation Qualification/Operational Qualification (IQOQ): A Bio-Rad factory trained Field Service Engineer will provide IQOQ services utilizing factory designed protocols. You can be assured of proper instrumentation qualification.
- Preventive Maintenance: This service will help prevent unnecessary break-down, prolong instrument life, and keep your instrument running at peak performance. Provided as needed or scheduled as part of a service agreement.
- Relocation and Recertification: When relocation is necessary, Bio-Rad is there to assist you with the disassembly and reassembly of your instrument at your new site. We will complete required checks and perform functionality tests. Your instrument will be reset to factory standards.
- Applications Support: Bio-Rad offers the services of degreed scientific applications specialists. We come out to your site to assist with the application challenges that may arise during your instrument usage.
- Billable Service: Bio-Rad also provides billable service as needed. When required, simply contact Bio-Rad’s Technical Support to diagnose the application and functionality of your instrument. A service quotation can be provided based on current repair rates.
Service Contracts – for service contract information
Phone: (1-800-424-6723), option 1
Find the latest quality management system certificates for various Bio-Rad locations worldwide.