Instrument Service Support Plans
Our teams of experts are committed to ensuring that your Bio-Rad lab equipment performs flawlessly.
Bio-Rad provides the stability and support you need to keep your equipment running at peak performance, with the added benefit of extended instrument life. Our experienced team of scientists and engineers provide on-call and on-site product application support and factory and on-site product services. We offer many industry standard support plans and the flexibility to design a custom plan for you, if one of our standard offerings does not meet all of your needs. Only Bio-Rad's long-term commitment to the scientific community makes this possible.
Whether it's on-site, mail-in or a plan customized to your specific needs, assisting customers is our first priority.
- On-site Service Plan
- Factory trained Field Service Engineers will provide on-site service at your facility
- An unlimited number of emergency field service visits will be provided
- All travel and labor is included
- Factory certified parts included
- An annual comprehensive Preventive Maintenance visit will be provided and scheduled at your convenience
- Mail-in Service Plan
- A factory trained Service Engineer will service your instrument at our state-of-the-art repair facility located near our manufacturing and assembly facilities.
- Factory approved and certified parts will be provided
- An annual comprehensive Preventive Maintenance service is included and will be provided at your convenience
- Customized Service Solutions
- Working closely with you, we will design a plan that meets your specific service needs. Customized plans include, but are not limited to, periodic operational qualification, multiple Preventive Maintenance visits, or full site coverage.
For instruments requiring installation, a Bio-Rad trained Field Service Engineer will provide the on-site service necessary to ensure proper installation. This will include assembly, set-up, and testing.
We provide professional thermal validation on select instruments, which is traceable to NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology). A "Certificate of Thermal Validation" will be provided.
IQ/OQ (Installation Qualification/Operational Qualification)
A Bio-Rad factory trained Field Service Engineer will provide IQ/OQ services utilizing factory designed protocols. You can be assured of proper instrument qualification.
This service will help prevent breakdowns, prolong instrument life, and keep your instrument running at peak performance. This service can be provided on an asneeded basis or included as part of a service agreement.
Equipment Relocation Services
When relocation is necessary, certain instruments may require disassembly and reassembly. Bio-Rad is there to assist you with this service. At your new site, we will perform all required checks and functionality tests, make any necessary repairs, and recertify your instrument to factory standards.
When repair service is needed, simply contact Bio-Rad Technical Support, and they will evaluate the application and functionality of your instrument. A service quotation will be provided based on current repair rates.
* Other validation services also available.Service Contracts – for service contract information
Phone: (1-800-424-6723), option 1
Find the latest quality management system certificates for various Bio-Rad locations worldwide.