Bio-Rad's KnowItAll UV-Vis Spectral Library of organic molecules is the world's largest collection of UV-Visible spectra.
- Access over 30,000 high-quality Sadtler UV-Vis spectra
- Library of pure organics representing a wide range of functional groups and classifications
- UV-Vis peak table contains position/height of peak, absorption, extinction coefficient
- Includes properties such as chemical structure, polar surface area, solvent, concentration, path length
- Extremely useful in determing the absorbance qualities of compounds
- Includes FREE KnowItAll ID Expert spectral identification software for the fastest, most accurate spectral searches
Includes the following UV spectroscopy databases:
UV-Vis Spectral Databases
||200 to 350 nm
||200 to 500 nm
||200 to 800 nm
||Forensics - 200 to 500 nm
Applications: UV/Vis Spectral Library Search, Ultraviolet Spectral Analysis, UV Visible Spectral Identifcation, UV-Vis Spectroscopy
Requires KnowItAll Software.