Use the QX200 droplet reader to count PCR-positive and PCR-negative droplets with an optical detector and thereby complete the second step of the Droplet Digital PCR (ddPCR) workflow.
Droplets are sipped and the singulator unpacks the emulsified droplets and streams them in single file past a two-color optical detection system in a serial manner. Up to 96 samples can be processed per run. For EvaGreen or probe-based digital PCR applications.
The instruments below are not included with the QX200 system:
- QX200 Droplet Generator — partitions each ddPCR reaction mix into 20,000 nanoliter-sized droplets
- C1000 Touch thermal cycler with 96–deep well reaction module (1851197)
- PX1 PCR Plate Sealer (1814000)
- QX200 droplet generation oil for EvaGreen Assays (1864005)
- Droplet generation oil for probes (1863005)
- Droplet reader oil (1863004)
ddPCR Reagents for EvaGreen or TaqMan Hydrolysis Probe-Based Applications
- QX200 ddPCR EvaGreen supermix (1864034)
- ddPCR supermix for probes (1863010)
- Droplet PCR supermix (1863024)
- One-step RT-ddPCR kit for probes (1863022)
View our publications and Success Stories videos featuring Droplet Digital PCR technology.
Learn more about the capabilities and applications of the QX200 Droplet Digital PCR (ddPCR) system.