The Bio-Plex Pro™ TGF-β 3-plex immunoassay is a 1 x 96-well kit that includes coupled magnetic beads, detection antibodies, standards, assay buffer, wash buffer, sample diluent, standard diluent, detection antibody diluent, streptavidin-PE, a flat bottom plate, and sealing tape. This multiplex assay detects:
This assay is compatible in human, mouse, and rat models in diverse matrices like serum, plasma, urine, and milk. Based on 6.5 µm magnetic beads, it is compatible with both vacuum and magnetic wash stations. Magnetic washing simplifies plate processing, provides increased throughput, and results in decreased variability and increased reproducibility.
TGF-β assays are not available in 10 x 96-well formats. Reagent kits in the 10 x 96-well format cannot be used for TGF-β assays.
- Magnetic beads for simplified plate processing
- All-in-one, space-saving complete kit
- Premixed standards for generation of curves over a broad dynamic range for each target
- Compatible with diverse matrices like serum, plasma, urine, and milk
Other Assay Formats Available
- Singleplex sets — each set includes a vial of coupled magnetic beads and a vial of detection bodies; requires a reagent kit (#171-304070 for vacuum separation or #171-304070M for magnetic separation) and a vial of standards (#171-X40001) for a complete assay
Due to unique buffer conditions TGF-β assays can not be multiplexed with other panels.
- Bio-Plex® 200 system
- Bio-Plex 3D system
- Bio-Plex MAGPIX systems
- Bio-Plex Pro wash station
- Bio-Plex Pro ll wash station