The Bio-Plex Pro™ rat cytokine Th1/Th2 12-plex immunoassay is a 1 x 96-well kit that includes coupled magnetic beads, detection antibodies, standards, assay buffer, wash buffer, sample diluent, standard diluent, detection antibody diluent, streptavidin-PE, a filter plate, and sealing tape. This multiplex assay detects:
Based on 6.5 µm magnetic beads, it is compatible with both vacuum and magnetic wash stations. Magnetic washing simplifies plate processing, provides increased throughput, and results in decreased variability and increased reproducibility.
- Magnetic beads for simplified plate processing
- All-in-one, space-saving complete kit
- Premixed standards for generation of curves over a broad dynamic range for each target
Other Assay Formats Available
- Custom premixed assays: available as Bio-Plex® x-Plex™ assays
- Custom assays (mixed at the bench): available as Bio-Plex Express assays
- Singleplex sets (each set includes a vial of coupled magnetic beads and a vial of detection bodies; requires a reagent kit (#171-304070 or #171-304070M for magnetic workflows) and a vial of standards (#171-NZ0001) for a complete assay)
For multiplexing capabilities with other cytokines, refer to bulletin 5927. For multiplexing capabilities with diabetes assays, refer to bulletin 5975.
- Bio-Plex 200 system
- Bio-Plex 3D system
- Bio-Plex MAGPIX system
- Bio-Plex Pro wash station
- Bio-Plex Pro II wash station