Bio-Scale Mini UNOsphere Q cartridges are 1 ml and 5 ml cartridges filled with UNOsphere Q strong anion exchange media. These cartridges can be used for method scouting and small-scale purifications.
UNOsphere Q support meets the needs of the biopharmaceutical industry for high-productivity chromatographic media. The UNOsphere hydrophilic polymeric support delivers high productivity through high binding capacity and low backpressures. The single-step polymerization produces a support unsurpassed in quality and batch-to-batch reproducibility.
Features of UNOsphere Q ion exchange support include:
- Optimized to operate under 2 bar backpressure at linear velocities of 1,200 cm/hr
- Stable to 1 M NaOH exposure up to 10,000 hours
- Efficient capture of biopharmaceutical molecules from crude feedstreams
- Large pores that result in ultrahigh binding capacities at fast linear velocities
- Hydrophilic polymeric beads
- Robust polymer designed to withstand repeated clean-in-place cycles
- Biopharmaceutical manufacturing quantities available
- Fully supported for regulatory submission
Bio-Scale Mini cartridges have a double-wall cartridge design* that provides extra durability and allows easy, reliable runs at pressures up to 45 psi with the aqueous buffers most commonly used for protein separation. Convenient, disposable, and ready to use, these cartridges are designed for use with BioLogic systems, a peristaltic pump, or any chromatography system. Simple luer fittings make connection to any system easy.
* U.S. Patent 7,208,087.