The VersaFluor fluorometer provides a fast and simple way to quantitate DNA, RNA, and proteins; detect apoptosis; and perform reporter enzyme assays with the high level of sensitivity and selectivity that fluorescence detection offers. The flexible VersaFluor fluorometer features changeable filters for multiple excitation and emission wavelengths. Refer to the Filter Selection Guide to order the appropriate filter for your application.
Use the VersaFluor fluorometer and one of Bio-Rad's fluorescent assay kits to rapidly assay the reporter enzymes β-glucuronidase and β-galactosidase or quantitate DNA.
- Accurate DNA quantitation at concentrations as low as 10 ng/ml using Hoechst dye
- Available excitation and emission filters for multiple applications
- Compatible with optimized, ready-to-use fluorescent assay kits
- Exportable data to the VersaFluor thermal printer or to a PC
- Easy-to-operate, menu-driven software
- Small footprint, low price, high performance