The iScript™ one-step RT-PCR kit for probes is a highly sensitive solution for one-step real-time quantitative RT-PCR on a broad range of thermal cyclers. cDNA synthesis and PCR amplification are conveniently carried out in the same tube, using the powerful combination of iScript RNase H+ MMLV reverse transcriptase and hot-start iTaq™ DNA polymerase.
Key Features and Benefits
- Maximize throughput and reduce the contamination risk of RT-qPCR analysis — 1-step RT-qPCR protocol allows quick and easy screening of a large number of samples
- Detect low-level target genes and conserve RNA during gene expression analysis — broad linear dynamic range of total input RNA (1 µg–1 pg) with a highly efficient RNase H+ MMLV-RT
- Benefit from superior compatibility with hybridization probe chemistry — optimized for sensitive detection using all types of hybridization probes, including dual-labeled oligonucleotide probes, FRET probes, and molecular beacons
- Prevent nonspecific amplification and primer dimers — iTaq antibody-mediated hot-start DNA polymerase contains an antibody that sequesters activity prior to the initial PCR denaturation step
- Avoid skewed data from RNA degradation — potent blend of RNaseA inhibitor protects RNA during setup and reverse transcription