SsoFast probes supermix with ROX is a ROX-blended version of the high-performing SsoFast probes supermix. It employs patented* Sso7d fusion protein technology for use in probe-based real-time quantitative PCR assays. Its combination of the Sso7d fusion protein technology and an optimized formulation helps perform fast duplex qPCR on Applied Biosystems 7900HT and 7900HT fast real-time PCR systems while maintaining a broad dynamic range, reliability, and accurate quantification for robust gene expression analysis.
- Fast qPCR results — Sso7d fusion polymerase's stringent hot-start and rapid polymerization kinetics provide fast results in less than 30 min
- Universal conditions — fully compatible with your pre-existing cycling protocols and primer/probe conditions without the need for additional optimization
- Minimal PCR inhibition — highly tolerant polymerase exhibits low PCR inhibition for better reproducibility
- Distinct target detection — robust, simultaneous detection of up to 2 different gene targets using fluorogenic probes under fast qPCR conditions
SsoFast EvaGreen supermix and SsoFast EvaGreen supermix with low ROX, other members of the SsoFast family, also utilize patented* Sso7d fusion protein technology to deliver excellent performance in a wide range of qPCR applications.
* U.S. patents 6,627,424 and 7,541,170.