SsoFast probes supermix is used in real-time quantitative PCR assays on fast cycling real-time thermal cycler platforms using fluorescent probe detection chemistry. The combination of the patented* Sso7d fusion protein technology and optimized formulation helps perform fast duplex qPCR, while maintaining a broad dynamic range, reliability, and accurate quantification for robust gene expression analysis.
- Fast qPCR results ─ Sso7d fusion polymerase’s stringent hot-start and rapid polymerization kinetics provide fast results in less than 30 min
- Universal conditions ─ fully compatible with your pre-existing cycling protocols and primer/probe conditions, without the need for additional optimization
- Minimal PCR inhibition ─ high-tolerant polymerase exhibits low PCR inhibition for better performance with fast-cycling protocols
- Distinct target detection ─ robust, simultaneous detection of up to 2 different gene targets using fluorogenic probes under fast qPCR conditions
Check out the other members of the SsoFast family that utilize the patented Sso7d fusion protein technology to deliver excellent performance in a wide range of qPCR applications ─ SsoFast EvaGreen supermix and SsoFast EvaGreen supermix with low ROX.
* U.S. patents 6,627,424 and 7,541,170.