|DrawIt - Award-Winning Software for Chemical Structure Drawing
DrawIt incorporates all the structure drawing tools from Bio‑Rad's award-winning ChemWindow software. With DrawIt, users can draw any chemical structure with just a few clicks and drags.
- Customizable toolbars with tools to draw chemical structures easily, including bonds, rings, atom labels, charges, etc.
- Chemical recognition features such as hot keys, chemical syntax checker, tools to calculate mass and formula, etc.
- Stereochemical recognition including R/S and E/Z isomers
- OLE technology for in-place editing in word processing and presentation software
- Predefined styles for captions and structures
File formats supported:
- ChemDraw (.cdx)
- ChemWindow (.cwg)
- DrawIt (.dsf)
- Hampden files (.hsf)
- InChI (.txt)
- JCAMP (.dx, .jdx)
- MDL MOL files (.mol)
- MDL RXN files (.rxn)
- Smiles (.smi)
- XYZ structure files (.xyz)
*Available as part of the ChemWindow Edition and other KnowItAll software packages.
Related Seach Terms: draw structures, chemical structure drawing, chemistry software