The TeSeE™ PRECESS 24 and TeSeE™ PRECESS 48 homogenizers are innovative instruments for homogenizing both central nervous system tissues and peripheral tissues, such as tonsil, spleen, and lymphoid derived from different animal species (for example, bovine, ovine, caprine, and cervid).
Fully Compatible With TeSeE Assays
- Approved for TSE testing by the European Community Reference Laboratory (CRL)
- Facilitates sample calibration or sample filtration,* one of the key steps to achieving consistent assay results
- Can be used in biosafety level 3 (BSL-3) laboratory facilities
Reliable and Saves Time
- Up to 24 tubes or 48 tubes processed simultaneously in 45 seconds
- High throughput: up to 250 samples homogenized per hour
- Suitability for all laboratory test volumes
Easy to Use
Simplified three-step procedure:
- Unload and load grinding tubes easily with the Press’n Block system.
- Select homogenization program or define your own settings.
Safe and Easy to Clean
- No cross contamination by using disposable tubes
- No degradation of the biological material
- Direct access for cleaning and decontamination
* pending CRL approval